Ever wonder why a business owner would invest in a business coach? While the answer will vary depending on the owner you ask, it often comes down to three things: time, money and freedom. In other words, they want a business that works for them – that provides the income and lifestyle they want – but hit some roadblocks or obstacles along the way.
#1 Challenge for Small Businesses
Many of you are probably thinking, “I need more customers, revenue, time or maybe more profit” – and that is likely true. We always tend to want more. Now ask yourself this. What can or should you do to turn this around? Again, you could probably come up with a lot of ideas. And there-in lies the problem.
The biggest challenge most small companies face today isn’t coming up with good ideas – it’s implementing them. Business coaching is the most effective way to bridge the gap between knowing what to do and actually doing it.
7 Reasons You Should Work With a Business Coach
- You are working too many hours and feel “I never have time for myself and my family”. Taking time off or being out of touch is stressful — things don’t work well when you aren’t there. You are ready to work a whole lot less – without sacrificing sales and service.
- You’re ready to make a whole lot more profit. Profit is your reward for excellence in entrepreneurship. If you’re not making enough money to justify the effort, risk and investment you’re making in the business, then it’s time to turn that around.
- You are ready to build a team of people – from employees and contractors to alliances – who can help you grow the business whether you’re there or not. In other words, you need people supporting your business that are committed to your customers and company’s success.
- You need to fall in love with your business again; you feel burned out, bored or maybe sick of your business. Time to get the passion back – to get re-focused and re-energized.
- You have ideas and know things need to improve, but are not sure where to start or how to get things done. You need to bring in some expertise and support to help with implementation – to turn ideas into results.
- You need someone who can see the forest for the trees, an outsider who isn’t blinded by your industry and too many years in your business. The obvious is not always obvious to you, the business owner.
- You need someone to hold you accountable. Knowing someone is in your corner, and on top of you to do what you commit to doing, brings a higher level of motivation and passion that translates into results. Imagine having an accountability partner to encourage and support your goals, teach you new things, push you to new levels and congratulate you on a job well done.
Building a successful, profitable business won’t happen overnight. A business coach can help you go from where you are to where you want to be – a whole lot faster than you can on your own. With templates, proven systems and a track record of success with small businesses, he/she can save you valuable time and help you avoid common mistakes others make that lead to frustration.
And with the business improvements and increased profit, it’s an investment that pays for itself over and over again!
Ready to Put Your Business on the Path to Success?
Would working with a business coach help you take your business to a whole new level? Then let’s explore the possibilities with a complimentary consultation. It’s a chance to get to know each other, discuss your goals and the obstacles that hold you back. Together we can determine if there is a good fit between your needs and my services.
To learn more or schedule an appointment, call me at (856) 533-2344 or drop me an email Joan@HybridBizAdvisors.com